Welcome to Dr. T’s Test Kitchen Guidelines
So do you think you have a great recipe that you would like to share with the world? If the answer is yes then just follow the guidelines below and Dr. T may select your recipe for her Test Kitchen. If it passes muster then you will see it featured on the site along with a photo depicting it’s deliciousness (Dr. T will take care of the photography :)). Plus, you will be listed as the author along with your recipe posting. Dr. T may even ask you a few personal questions to include in the post so people can get to know a little bit about you.
- The first and most important guideline is that it must be plant based and contain no oil.
- Your recipe must be an original recipe and not copied from a book or other source.
- Please list all of the ingredients and the amount required of each ingredient. If there is an unusual ingredient providing a source for that ingredient would be very helpful (for example: you can find this spice at your local Asian market).
- If you can provide a little description or background to the recipe (it was a favorite growing up or you “veganized” your grandmother’s recipe) that would give the recipe a personal flavor.
- If you can keep recipes as simple as possible so that everyone can try them that would be great!
- Go ahead and click here to become a member or login now to start submitting recipes.