What is Eat Plants for Health all about?
Eat Plants for Health is a website dedicated to providing you some of the best support and resources that you need to adopt a plant-based diet. With delicious, nutritious, easy to make recipes, nutrition and health information, healthy living tips, cooking and education classes, menu planning, personal coaching and soon-to-come videos and later this year, a regular Podcast, you will be on your way to a healthier life.
Dr. T is dedicated to helping people and families rediscover the joy of cooking real food and regaining and/or maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
Eat Plants for Health’s mission is to help you live your healthiest life in mind, body and spirit.
The Eat Plants for Health community offers a wealth of benefits to help you live your healthiest life in mind, body and spirit.
- Dr. Ts Test Kitchen – Recipe Share: Our members are invited to submit their favorite, original, easy-to-make, plant-based recipes to Dr. Ts Test Kitchen. If their recipe is selected* it will be included in the recipe directory with their name as the co-author!
- Recipe Directory: Get access to our full online recipe directory. Search by your favorite ingredients or by keywords to meet special dietary needs.
- Saved Shopping Lists: Make your life easier, create a shopping list for your weekly meals or special occasions like Friday’s dinner party. You can even save your list as a ‘Menu’ so you can pull it up later when you are at the grocery store.
- Customizable Cookbook: Create your own custom cookbook by saving all of your favorite recipes for quick, easy reference whenever you need them.
- Rate & Review: Ratings and Reviews are a great way for members to share ideas and collaborate on even more deliciousness! Select 1-5 stars to help others know which recipes to try first. Members can Login here to get started.
- Community Support: Members will receive an invitation to join our members-only Facebook Group where you can connect with other members for support and encouragement as you continue your journey toward a plant-based diet.
- Weekly Inspiration: What new recipe will you try today? Once you are a member you can visit our members-only Facebook Group for ideas, ingredient lists, tips, and techniques and learn from our fellow members (they have so much to offer and are a true inspiration!) plus so much more.
*All recipes on the Eat Plants for Health website have been thru the ‘Test Kitchen’ and carefully selected for our members by Dr. T.